SUNDAY 17 NOVEMBER
Something different today. In place of the Sermon we will be hearing feedback from our Local Church Review. First up will be highlights from the LCR Report; and second, initiatives we wish to take together in the near future, as set out in our Action Plan.
1. All are invited to remain after the service and meet for tea and coffee and a time of fellowship in the Large Hall.
2. RESIDENTIAL HOME SERVICE: There will be a service in Balmanno House, Cleveden Road, on Wednesday 20 November at 2.30 p.m. All welcome.
3. FOODBANK: A reminder that the need continues and further contributions will be greatly appreciated. Contributions will be collected next Sunday as this is the last Sunday of the month.
4. KIRK SESSION: The Kirk Session is called to meet on Wednesday 27 November at 7.30 p.m.
5. LODGING HOUSE MISSION CHRISTMAS CARDS: Christmas cards that have been ordered will be available next Sunday 24 November in the Large Hall when payment can be made. Thank you.
6. DECEMBER BEACON: Due to the normal publishing date being so early in November the next edition of The Beacon will appear on Sunday 1 December.
7. ERSKINE GLASGOW HOME: A sincere thank you to all who contributed at last week’s Remembrance Sunday service. For those who may not have been here, there is an opportunity again this week to contribute.
8. OLIVE TREE: Mrs Juliet Robb of Olive Tree Scotland, a small voluntary group based in the west of Scotland, will be present in the Large Hall after the service on Sunday 1 December with gifts from Palestine for sale.
9. INTIMATIONS: All intimations for inclusion in next Sunday’s order of service should be in the Church Office by 11 a.m. on Wednesday 20 November Email: email@example.com/Tel. 0141 334 0782