SUNDAY 11th NOVEMBER
1. All are invited to remain after the service and meet for tea and coffee and a time of fellowship in the Large Hall.
2. There will be a retiring collection for Erskine today.
3. KIRK SESSION: The Kirk Session is called to meet on Tuesday 20th November at 7.30 p.m.
4. MESSY CHURCH is coming to St. John's-Renfield! Our Messy Church Christmas Party will take place on Saturday, the 8th of December from 4:30–6:00. The format is Welcome, All Age Talk, crafts (for all ages!) and games, ending with a meal and fellowship. If you would like to help out or just come along and join in the fun, please let Sarah Gillan know at email@example.com There will be something for everyone. Could all Facebook users check out the St. John's-Renfield Messy Church Facebook page, (sjrmessychurch)? Please "Like" it, "Share" it and pass it on. An "Event" for our Messy Church Christmas Party has been set up on the page. Feel free to respond to it and "Share" with friends and any local groups that would help to promote it. Thank you!
5. THANK YOU: Vivienne Limond would like to thank all those who so generously supported her for a recent sponsored walk. Vivienne raised over £700 (excluding gift aid) for St Margaret’s Hospice.
6. OLIVE TREE: Mrs Juliet Robb of Olive Tree Scotland, a small voluntary group based in the west of Scotland, will be present in the Large Hall after the service on Sunday 2nd December with gifts from Palestine for sale.
7. GARTNAVEL ROYAL HOSPITAL CHRISTMAS APPEAL – donations by Sunday 2nd December please
Once again we have been asked if we would donate Christmas Gifts for residents, suitable for either men or women. (More gifts for men are requested this year)
Hats, Gloves, no scarfs or ties. Toiletries, no glass containers or sharp objects. Biscuits, Sweets....
Please place gifts, unwrapped, in the box located in the East Vestibule. Many thanks.
8. INTIMATIONS: All intimations for inclusion in next Sunday’s order of service should be in the Church Office by 11 a.m. on Wednesday 14th November. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/Tel. 0141 334 0782