SUNDAY 14 JULY
1. All are invited to remain after the service and meet for tea and coffee and a time of fellowship in the Large Hall.
2. MINISTER: The Minister is on holiday until Thursday 25th July inclusive. In his absence, please contact: Matthew Ritchie, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Graham Moore, Session Clerk, email@example.com
3. CHURCH OFFICER: The Church Officer is on holiday from Tuesday 9th July to Sunday 4th August inclusive.
4. SUMMER SUNDAY CLUB: We are pleased to let you know that, once again, there will be a Sunday morning fun club running throughout the summer until 25th August incl. for children aged 3 – 11 years old. Meet in the Brotherton Hall at 10.50 a.m. for a fun morning of games and activities, organised by former Sunday School teachers and friends of the church. Look forward to seeing you there!
5. SUMMER FÈTE: As part of our 200th anniversary celebrations we are holding a summer fète on Saturday 10th August.
The event will be held at Balgray, Kelvinside Academy Playing Fields between 12 – 4pm.
This event is free entry and we would encourage everyone to come along. There will be baking competitions, races, bouncy castle, face painting and much more.
Let us know if you are coming or ask questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our event on facebook.
If you wish to volunteer to help at the event please also email the address above.
6. KELVINDALE SUMMER FÈTE - SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST – FLYERS: Flyers are now ready for distribution round Kelvindale. Please help us get the news out to our community by taking a bundle of flyers to put through letterboxes in the area. It would be ideal for this to happen throughout July so, plenty of time to get the news out there! All help much appreciated.
Many thanks from all in the 200 Committee.
7. OPERA BOHEMIA: Opera Bohemia's summer production of "The Merry Widow" by Lehar takes place on Sunday 18th of August at 7:30pm. Tickets priced £16, £14 (concession) and £6 (under 18) are available - from www.rcs.ac.uk/box office; Shaun and Isobel Digges or (Wednesday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.) from the Church Office,
8. OFFICE: The office will be closed on Friday 19th July.
9. INTIMATIONS: All intimations for inclusion in next Sunday’s order of service should be in the Church Office by 11 a.m. on Wednesday 17th July. Email: email@example.com/Tel. 0141 334 0782