SUNDAY 16 FEBRUARY
1. All are invited to remain after the service and meet for tea and coffee and a time of fellowship in the Large Hall.
2. RESIDENTIAL HOME SERVICE: There will be a service on Wednesday 19 February at 2.30 p.m. in Balmanno House, Cleveden Road. All welcome.
3. UNLOCKING THE WORD: The Lent study programme begins on Wednesday 26 February at 10.30 in the Session House and will last for five consecutive weeks. As always, these meetings are open to all. If you wish to take part and need the study materials, please contact Roddy Watt.
3. KIRK SESSION: The Kirk Session is called to meet on Wednesday 26 February at 7.30 p.m.
4 FOODBANK: A reminder that the need continues and further contributions will be greatly appreciated. Contributions will be collected next Sunday as this is the last Sunday of the month.
5. GUIDE COFFEE MORNING: The Guiding Coffee Morning is on Saturday 29 February, 10 am - 12 noon. We will be selling tickets after Church during Coffee.
6. TRUSTEES REPORT: Elders are requested to pick up their own set of the draft Report and Accounts for consideration and approval at the Trustees’ Meeting on 26 February. These are available in the Session House.
7. CHRISTIAN AID: Copies of Christian Aid Count Your Blessings are now available. This is a tool to reflect, pray and raise funds over Lent. The focus this year is on taking action on the climate crisis.
8. MESSY CHURCH - Saturday, 22 February from 4.15 p.m. – 6.15 p.m.. The theme is Love Yourself, Love Your Neighbour. Come join us for crafts, stories, prayers, some science and other fun treats, finishing off with a family meal. If you'd like to come along, contact Sarah at email@example.com or visit the Facebook page @sjrmessychurch
9. INTIMATIONS: All intimations for inclusion in next Sunday’s order of service should be in the Church Office by 11 a.m. on Wednesday 19 February. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/Tel. 0141 334 0782