SUNDAY 17 MARCH
1. All are invited to remain after the service and meet for tea and coffee and a time of fellowship in the Large Hall.
2. RESIDENTIAL HOME SERVICES: There will be a service this afternoon at 2.30 p.m. in Rannoch House, Cleveden Road and on Wednesday 20th March at 2.30 p.m. in Balmanno House, Cleveden Road. All welcome.
3. KIRK SESSION: The Kirk Session is called to meet on Wednesday 20th March at 7.30 p.m.
4. ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING: The Annual Business Meeting of the Congregation will take place next Sunday 24th March at the close of the Morning Service. No tea/coffee will be available after the service on this day.
5. UNLOCKING THE WORD: The next meeting is at 10.30 on Tuesday 19 March. As usual, all are welcome.
6. OFFICE: The office will be closed 27th – 29th March inclusive.
7. INTIMATIONS: All intimations for inclusion in next Sunday’s order of service should be in the Church Office by 11 a.m. on Wednesday 20th March. Email: email@example.com/Tel. 0141 334 0782